• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty is 1 Today!!!! :) Her life in pictures so far!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Sooty is a very special bunny and am very happy to say it is her 1st birthday today ...

We got her at 4 weeks old (very ill and at deaths door - the runt of the litter and getting bullied by mum and siblings :cry:). My OH saved her from a friend of the family...
babysooty.jpg

She was loved very much - here she is about 5/6 weeks old
sootyandjosh.jpg

You used to love grooming mummys feets
sooty6wks.jpg

At 2/3 months old - Fur is growing back nicely
sooty12weeks.jpg

sooty12weeks2.jpg

Sooty at 5 months old
sootspicture-1-1.jpg

You were a single house bunny for several months - full of mischief
CIMG0670-2.jpg

Your favourite place under the dining room table
sootyundertable1.jpg

sootyundertable2.jpg

Your HusBun to Be Oreo arrived when you were 6 months old - I think it was love at first sight :love:
sootyandoreo.jpg

Even with a barrier inbetween you - you chose to lay next to each other
CIMG0572.jpg

It was a very easy bond - you surprised me Sooty - Oreo is Boss but you love him dearly
CIMG1062.jpg

Your a good wife and always cleaning his ears..
CIMG1282.jpg

This is Sooty now - My VERY special girl :love::love:
CIMG0686.jpg

Thank you Sooty - You started my love for bunnies :love: I hope we have many more happy years together :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY XX

:love::love::love: Awwww Kath, she really is special, that is such a lovely set of pics, she is adorable - happy birthday Sooty :love: What treats did she get for her birfday ?

:love: She has had some apple and banana tonight - though Oreo had his fair share too! Im sure they dont know what the special occasion is but theyre not complaining!! - She also has had a few extra fenugreek crunchies :D

:love: She has had some apple and banana tonight - though Oreo had his fair share too! Im sure they dont know what the special occasion is but theyre not complaining!! - She also has had a few extra fenugreek crunchies :D

Awww she is lovely, how is that other little ginger bunny you were going to rescue that ended up with the 'older couple' - have you kept in touch?

Awww she is lovely, how is that other little ginger bunny you were going to rescue that ended up with the 'older couple' - have you kept in touch?

Yes I went to see her last week and she was sprawled out on the rug :love:

Yes I went to see her last week and she was sprawled out on the rug :love:

Awwww that is great, I have been meaning to ask you and kept getting sidetracked - glad Oreo got in on the birfday treats aswell, glad Sooty had a nice day, she has come a long way in a year hasn't she, she was one lucky bunny that you got her and looked after her so well. :love:

I love stories of bunnies escaping misery for a better life, they seem to grow into little characters with huge personalities because they've got that extra bit of fighting spirit :love:

happy birthday sooty:wave: (sorry, i'm always late:oops:).

i never knew she'd had such a poor start:( thank goodness you were there to love her:)

She used to be so teeny tiny!
Such a lovely end to the story, happy with her Oreo. :mrgreen:
Happy Birthday.

Back