• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: georgeous single girlie ...looking for a husbun

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
thIvy21-1.jpg

thIvy9.jpg

This is Ivy ... she is a lovely bunnie . spayed and healthy and waiting for a new home.

Ivy is currently being fostered in Walsall .

Last edited:
Cutest....

bunny.....

ever!

Bah stupid lack of job *shakes fist*

Agreed - along with the beautiful heart shap mark on her nose :love:

Ivy51.jpg

She's ever so laid back, but very confident and handles change really well - she loves to burrow in her hay :love: it's soooooo cute to watch when I've just filled the hutch up - I swear she does funny hutch hay binkies!!! :love:

she's somewhere between 1-2yrs so say about 1 1/2 to be on the safe side :wave: Though this is my Vets opinion as we don't have her history :roll:

How do you think she'd be with a male younger bun? And would she be okay as an indoor rabbit? I'm going to try and convince my OH now :D

How do you think she'd be with a male younger bun? And would she be okay as an indoor rabbit? I'm going to try and convince my OH now :D

She's very goo at using her litter tray in her hutch, and you can move her around without stressing her out, I think it would take a week or so to get used to the sounds and activity, but I think she would be fine - As far as i know she doesn't chew (hutch is chew free) So I can't imagine any problems :wave: I think she would be fine with any bunny.

Back