• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any good wendy house's/sheds

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
in the summer i want to move sebastian outside (and get him a lady friend :D!) but i dont want to shove them in a hutch and run! i'd like to be able to sit inside the shed/house because then even when its cold ill be able to spend time with them (and not get a wet bum on the grass D:)

If anyone has any good suggestions i'd love some links :)

also we think Sebastian is a netherland dwarf so i'd be getting another dwarf rabbit :)

:wave: Hi Georgie you can always do a search click the down arrow (next to search in the green bar acros the top of the page) and enter key words such as housing, sheds, playhouses etc it will bring up all the threads that have advice and pics for you. B & Q were doing sheds recently for £89.00 all in with a catflap, lino for the flooring and a run aswell you could probably do a good one for 180.00 maybe even less than that if you could find a bargain on ebay perhaps? x

Back