• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he followed me out

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
but didn't let him stay out too long, locksley investigates just what is this white stuff :?

046-1.jpg

he is even dedicated to doing the gardening in the snow

047.jpg

049-1.jpg

pruning

042.jpg

agan pruning his favourite plant

043-1.jpg

jump

040.jpg

ok mum enoughs enough, lets get back in

041.jpg

hes so cute :love:

i know he wasnt out long but i wouldnt let him out in the snow if hes a house bunny at all to be honest. But lovely photos x

hes so cute :love:

i know he wasnt out long but i wouldnt let him out in the snow if hes a house bunny at all to be honest. But lovely photos x

no normally i don't let them out i fit has snowed, but i forgot and as went to put rubbish in bin he had followed me out, he was only out for about a minute or soo

He's so cute, and looks very similar to my bun, Belle

His little brown bits of fur around the back of his head are adorable! :love:

I brought some snow in for my bunnies in feb in a big ice cream box. They didn't even bother...weren't interested at all!!!!

That is so cute that he follows you about like that. Cloudy follows me from room to room. I have him trained now that if I clap twice he stops looks and listens! think i should teach him how to make the green man work at crossings too!!! lol:lol: could send him to tesco for the weekly shop while I'm working!!!

I brought some snow in for my bunnies in feb in a big ice cream box. They didn't even bother...weren't interested at all!!!!

That is so cute that he follows you about like that. Cloudy follows me from room to room. I have him trained now that if I clap twice he stops looks and listens! think i should teach him how to make the green man work at crossings too!!! lol:lol: could send him to tesco for the weekly shop while I'm working!!!

awww bless :) clever bun, yesterday when i went to get his super, he ran into me, nearly sending me flying :lol:

awww bless :) clever bun, yesterday when i went to get his super, he ran into me, nearly sending me flying :lol:

Haha yes you do say that but last night OH came through the living room door and bunny legged it under the table, didn't stop and then smacked into the radiator (He's learnt to turn sideways). He looked ever so embarrassed especially when he realised it was just Matthew!!:D

Bunny has decided today though he is guard bunny and is sitting in front of the door so no one can go in or out.

Back