• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two New Adoptees...Milo & Niamh

Lobo

Mama Doe
We lost our bonded pair in November and December last year then our only remaining bun had stasis in January and is still currently being treated for other issues, so we felt that we weren't ready to take on more bunnies for a while.

A lady we know had taken in an abandoned pair of rabbits so I guess you know where this is going. Two young were born with one going to a good home, but they didn't get the buck out in time so along came the second litter of ten. They were destined for the pet shop as she could not find homes for them. :( Unfortunately we could only take two, the remaining male from the first litter and a female from the second.

So, here they are.

Milo who is 17 weeks.

DSCF1259CR.jpg

DSCF1257CR.jpg

DSCF1264R.jpg

DSCF1263C.jpg

Niamh who is 12 weeks.

DSCF1303CR.jpg

DSCF1310R.jpg

DSCF1306CR.jpg

DSCF1307CR.jpg

They are lovely.:love:
Milo looks naughty :lol: & Niamh is so shiny with the best ears.

wow! Milo's colours are amazing! and i love Niamh's ear's! :love::love:

Fairy13 -which came first? did you name the baby after the bunny???? (my friend was named after her mum's favourite goat! :shock:)

Thank you for the nice comments. Niamh looks almost identical to their father, including the ears, whilst Milo looks a lot more like their mother. They are quite small and very much mixed breed but their mother looks to have some Dutch in her.:)

They are binky mad and have had a positive effect on Chloe our 4 year old. She is now matching them with binkies which we haven't seen in the past couple of years.:love:

Back