• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a confession....

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Went to Kirkby to help with the hutch and guess what I came home with??!!

He's absolutely gorgeous :love: He loves cuddles and has spent most of the afternoon laying on me whilst on the sofa, he's been following me everywhere. I think he's going to be house bunny as he's already made himself comfortable on my sofa and found his favourite spot on the rug!

He's a big bunny but I think he's quite underweight at the moment (only just arrived at Kirkby). He's going for a vet check and neutuing this week.

He doesn't have a name yet, I've been calling him Mr Bun, so all name suggestions are welcome.

001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

008-5.jpg

I think he should be called 'Draft Excluder!' He is georgeous what a lucky bun to have such a comfy rug x :love:

Oh WOW how has he settled in!

He is a Mr Bun - but I think he needs a grand name - Ebeneezer or Winston!

:lol: - I'm really not surprised you were tempted - he's gorgeous! :D

He looks very happy and settled already, bless him! :love:

Awwwwww Suzanne it's made me all teary seeing this little man all chilled & happy :oops: :love: :love: :love:

What about Norman or Harry? :)

He likes to bring his food into the living room eat whilst watching TV!! He's just come in again with a bit of cabbage in his mouth! :love:

:Dthats what i was like when i went to buy a house rabbit i wanted a pet went to loads of shops to get a bunny and ended getting this lil black and white bunny at 8 weeks old over a year ago i knew i wanted her and called her fluffy :D your bunny is adorable and looks very content and happy :) my bunny is over a year now and is poorly not using her right back leg, if u want to read my post feel free need all the advive i can get xxx sammi xxx

Back