• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola - Foster Chinchilla

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Lola has been with my mum in foster care for a while now. She came into care with her 2 babies back in November, original thread is here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=204734

They are all still with us! Lola has been neutered. Heres some up to date pics of Lola :love:

LOLACHIN.jpg

LOLACHIN1.jpg

LOLACHIN2.jpg

S7001275.jpg

Shes so friendly, she'll sit at the front of the cage with her paws up the door and let you stoke her belly :love: She doesnt mind being handled either. Such a little sweetheart xXx

awwwwww! :love::love::love:

so you have 2 lolas! isnt that confusing? :lol::lol:

My boss' dog and wife are both called Lucy :oops: but the dog is 14 years old and has been around longer than the wife! Still quite amusing when you call out across the farm, and the wrong one comes!

Well, she came called Lola and responded to her name so we couldnt change it :oops:

Lola is actually mums foster :oops: Bubble and Squeak (Lolas sons) are here with me in foster care!! They are little darlings too. Chinchillas have such big personalities :love:

Back