• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a confession...

Amy104

Warren Veteran
I have been a bit worried about posting pics of the new additions to my family because they aren't rescue buns, and I don't want people to think badly of me but they have really perked me up after a difficult year and I think they deserve some praise for that.

I have always had a dream rabbit so I decided to enquire. To cut a long story short Apollo was very kindly given to me by Derek Medlock. Knowing absolutely nothing about showing his name didn't mean much to me but I understand he is very very high up in the BRC and is also head of the breed standards comitee.

046.jpg

Comet is a garden centre bun, but his gorgeous blue eyes really pulled at my heartstrings so he got a new home for Christmas too.

2.jpg

Black & tan buns are sooooo beautiful.They are bunnys at the end of the day that needed a home-well done you.They are stunning!:)

Sorry that you were worried about posting pics of your bunnies, my bunnies have been shop bought and Biscuit was given to me as the owners were emirgrating to Oz.

Your buns are both gorgeous :love:

Thanks everyone. Apollo was very nervy when he came to me, so the pics not great as I didn't want to stress him. He's really starting to love his cuddles now tho.

Every bunny is a rescue bunny until it is with someone who loves it :love:

i like that :love::love::love:

id never be ashamed to admit pet shop buys.. they need love too :love:

only reason im really all geared up for rescue buns is purely selfish reasons i cant bear baby rabbits :oops:, cute and fuzzy and lovely to look at on pics but Alvin was such a demon i thought id murder him and then the "op" had me in tears and i vowed never to do that to another animal again, still haunted by the empty sacks :cry::cry: teen bunnies are for stronger peeps than me :lol::lol:

much prefer a two year old bunny :oops:

Back