• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions Please........Re Morse

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
So do you think he's looking better ?

November 2009 -Backview so you can see his pointy spine :cry:

012-44.jpg

Today :

020-6.jpg

It's hard to tell Jane because the photos taken from a different angle but I'd say he's looking more rounded over his spine and ribs in the second picture.

I agree with Mackers. I think the best thing to do is weigh him, which I bet you've already done.:)
He's always gorgeous.:love::love::love::love:

I'm going to be honest, he looks exactly the same.... but as Mackers said, it's from a different angle...... why don't you weigh him? :)

I'm going to be honest, he looks exactly the same.... but as Mackers said, it's from a different angle...... why don't you weigh him? :)

:lol:

He's weighed every 48 hours !!

He has gone up from 3.12kg to 3.36kg. I just wondered if it was obvious or not :)

:lol:

He's weighed every 48 hours !!

He has gone up from 3.12kg to 3.36kg. I just wondered if it was obvious or not :)

I thought he would; which makes me look really paranoid weighing my elderly girl daily.:oops:
I'm glad Morse has been putting on weight.:D

Back