• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jester and Daisy

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
A few pics of my bunny monsters from this evening :)

26thJan007.jpg
26thJan011.jpg

26thJan013.jpg
26thJan010.jpg

26thJan026.jpg
26thJan022.jpg

26thJan015.jpg
Janbunnies035.jpg

Has that camera gone yet?
26thJan024.jpg

I'm gutted this one is blurry - would've been fab. Note to self - stop using 1mb camera phone :roll: :lol:
Janbunnies049.jpg

Those cute bunny ears made me laugh out loud, and the comment about staples!!:lol::lol:

Beautiful buns.:love:

Jester would like to reassure his aunties that no staples were used in the production of the photos :lol::lol::lol:

He's not quite a fully lopped boy yet as he was sporting a handsome helicopter pose most of this evening, but I think he is in the lop position more and more :lol:

:love::love::love::love: Hello you two! :wave:

Now be sure to tell your mummy you are not monsters!!!! :shock: You are adorable & you can always come live with me if mummy doesn't stop calling you monsters ;) :lol:

I'll send Archie over in return, who is a real monster ;):p

:lol::lol::lol:

They're mummy's little angels most of the time :love: but they're definitely on the naughtier end of the angelic scale :lol:

Archie can come and live with me anytime :p

Back