• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on angelica and new pics

mopsmum

Mama Doe
Angelica is doing wonderful and is the happiest bravest bun ive ever know :love: she can get up the stairs quicker than i can get to her and gets up to more mischeif on her 3 legs than any other bunny i have ever known :roll: shes just recovering from a problem with a build up of wax in her left ear that had also caused it to become sore.

i would also like to say she will not be going on rabbits in need at the moment :oops: :oops: :love:

newbuns059.jpg

newbuns070.jpg

newbuns074.jpg

Oh my god :love: Noo you are right she cant go on Rabbits in Need :no:
She needs to be there when i come in Feb so i can get a snuggle :love:

Oh my god :love: Noo you are right she cant go on Rabbits in Need :no:
She needs to be there when i come in Feb so i can get a snuggle :love:

oh don't worry shes still much too small to be spayed and go up for rehoming yet :) i think shes going to be a slow grower :angel: might be here a while ;)

Wow she's grown since I last saw pics of her! :D xx

She's absolutely beautiful. :love:

I knew from your first posts that you would just *not* be able to let her go. She three-legged it in your heart and stayed there. :) xxx

Lol about the stairs - Jack's not been brave enough to 'tackle' the stairs just yet. We doubt it will be too long before he figures them out though - he is a BARC bun' after all! ;)

Back