• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm the Queen!

"you may bow down before me and kiss my feet"! I love that look buns get, like they know they are loved and will get away with blue murder! :lol:

OMG she certainly is royalty, she is beautiful. :love::love::love: Whats her name

Thank you! She is called a lot of names frankly, but most of the time we call her "funky". She is not a type who responds to names when called. Instead she reacts to some noises that we make =)

She also knows how to pose for the camera and look cool and bless everybody with her wonderful good looks and personality! I bet she sure is spoiled. Spoiled bunnies are happy bunnies. Spoiled bunnies make their owners happy.

Yep, she sure is a spoiled one.

Whenever she does something naughty - say eating the furniture - we make noises like shhhhhhh and she stops, lies on the ground and starts licking her hands and looks us as if she was licking her hands all this time and nothing was wrong :D

she is just the sweetest thing on earth that you can't help kissing her! I do it billion times daily :love:

Back