• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win A Portrait Of Your Pet! WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Thanks to Sue's great idea, I am making this a fundraiser!

The winner, who can guess the total amount spent at my vets on the rescue in the past 21 months (26th April 2008 until 6th January 2010) to the nearest pound, will win....

A years sponsorship of one of our sponsor buns: Muffin, Crumpet, or Waffle.

And Sue Ferris (Sdf76) has very kindly offered the prize of a 14ins x 18ins Gouche painting on canvas of the prizewinners rabbit(or other small 4 legged furry) from a photograph. -

If photo is of a pair or trio thats fine but not of a whole rescue!!
Sue is an amateur artist and has an Art "A" level.
2nd prize will be:
completedoctbunnypic2ndprizestarlig.jpg

and 3rd prize will be:
completedDeccalendarbunnies3rdprize.jpg

both are watercolour unframed pictures from the RU calendar that Sue has painted in advance.
I will run this until the 31st January
And it is a minimum of £3 donation per entry.

This can be payed by paypal, cheque, or via card over the phone directly to my vets!
Please pm me any guesses :wave:

This has been extended now until the 7th February :wave:

Last edited:
Third prize is Gisela's (Bavarian Bunny) bunnies!!! I'm sure she'll be trying to win that :lol::lol:

And the bunnies on the second prize painting are Mousie and Tigerlily, whom I have rescued and fostered for ARC. These paintings are lovely, I wish I had a talent like that. :)

I think Louise should win the third prize, then she'd have her own Penny. :D

Bump for this fundraiser.

What a great prize! Sadly I do not have a bun to pose for this fundraiser :(

All proceeds to help Starlights in their brilliant work of helping unwanted bunnys :D

I wish it was a different thing to guess! :lol: Will have a think then pm.

Its hard isnt it :? I have no idea at all! Im going to enter anyway, will just have to look like the forum idiot :lol:

Can we paypal the money Kris or does it need to be cheque? xXx

I'll have a go as id love to have a portrait done but as i never win anything i wont hold out much hope! Whats the paypal address

I'll have a go too - but will be jostling with Becky for prime position as the forum idiot as I have no idea at all :lol:

ETA: Kris your PM box is full :wave:

Last edited:
Back