• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Polly from BARC our new addition

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I went to pick up this little lady on Friday from Sooz to do a bunnyrun to Angie's - but she never got to Angie's! :oops:

We offered to continue to foster her for Angie & Tracey as a housebun. As she is so little - we were worried about her being outside on her own in the freezing temperatures. Bless her, we've both become smitten with her :love: Safe to say she's now here to stay :D

I'd like you meet Polly (formally Ludo) :) Sooz has been fostering her & her brothers for BARC since they were a few weeks old. She is now about 18 weeks old & is a little nethie cross.

Polly is a real live wire & can run faster & jump higher than any other bun we've got! :shock: She uses the living room as a racing track! :lol::lol:

Anyhow, the plan is to bond her with Jake & Amelia after we have had her speyed when she's old enough :)

Thank you to Angie & Tracey for letting Polly become part of our bunny family :)

DSCF4362.jpg

DSCF4364.jpg

DSCF4356.jpg

DSCF4366.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love:

I really can see why she went no futher :love::lol::lol:

... and it's not like she will take much room up.

No doubt we will be seeing her brothers at some point :)

:love::love::love::love:

I really can see why she went no futher :love::lol::lol:

... and it's not like she will take much room up.

No doubt we will be seeing her brothers at some point :)

She doesn't Alison - she's a real tiny little dot!!! :love: She's slightly bigger than Tiny Tim - but not much.

Deniiiise ... ;) :lol:

i can see why you just HAD to keep her :love:

See I told you she was super cute!!! :love::love::love: You should have seen Mark laid on the floor with her earlier - she was bouncing all over him! :shock::lol:

she made me gasp:shock: i can see why her journey didn't continue - she's a cutie:D i love the nethie mad dash:lol:

Back