• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been a Bit Creative Today.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
015-1.jpg

014-3.jpg

011-6.jpg

I'd really LOVE to print them all but I still cant get flippin' Windows Vista to recognise any of my printers when I try to install them :evil:

gah, computers :evil: I don't have a printer here - when I need things printing I email them to my little sister and have her do it :oops::lol:

Lovely :D:love:

I'd really LOVE to print them all but I still cant get flippin' Windows Vista to recognise any of my printers when I try to install them :evil:

What printer do you have and what exactly is the problem/error message that you get? (Computer geek, may be able to help) I print so many pics of Vin it's ridiculous :oops:

Lovely :D:love:

What printer do you have and what exactly is the problem/error message that you get? (Computer geek, may be able to help) I print so many pics of Vin it's ridiculous :oops:

I have a Lexmark and an Epson.

With both when I try to instal them I get a message saying that my PC is not communicating with the printer :cry:

I have tried several times but I am a complete tech-no-idea so ........... :?

Back