• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FRAAAAANC ...Where are you!!

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0105jan20100003.jpg

2010_0105jan20100004.jpg

who me!:angel:

2010_0105jan20100001.jpg

im here of course :D :wave:

Hmmmm....looks like he's on an escape mission to me....is that so he can hop down to northants to visit me ;) :love:

looks like he's enjoying the snow!

He loves the snow :D

me and OH were watching him last night for ages binkying up and down the garden ...hes a nutter :lol:

He's gorgeous :love:

Digby (formally Humbug), who I adopted from you is like that with the snow - he was flopping in it and rolling onto his back the other day :love:
so it must be a BARC bunny thing :lol:

He's gorgeous :love:

Digby (formally Humbug), who I adopted from you is like that with the snow - he was flopping in it and rolling onto his back the other day :love:
so it must be a BARC bunny thing :lol:

I've got a big daft BARC bunny that is so daft, he's scared of the snow :lol: It's the same big daft BARC bunny that ran away scared from a grasshopper last year.
Now, Wuzzle will do anything to make himself look super cute, which includes sitting in snow and washing himself.
wuzzlesnow.jpg

Peaches is about as cheeky and naughty as it gets when it's patio time.
peachesshed.jpg

That just leaves one BARC bunny. The big daft one.
The one that ALWAYS finds a corner to hide in...
wookiesnow.jpg

Wookie :love:

Back