• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottingham - Dundee (mice)

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
I'm hoping to get some baby mice (from pregnant rescue Kirkby mice) up to Dundee asap - they'll be contained in a carrier, so not transferring little wrigglies necessary! :lol:
wondering if this can be combined with the Barnsley - Dundee run? (I'm happy to get them up to Barnsley if so!)
Please let me know if anyone is able to get these babies to their forever home!

I might be able to help - was gonna offer on Barnsley-Dundee run, but just waiting to see what the weather's doing

Mice would need to be tied to little chairs though, & with gags on - can't be doing with them escaping or squeaking:shock::lol:

I might be able to help - was gonna offer on Barnsley-Dundee run, but just waiting to see what the weather's doing

Mice would need to be tied to little chairs though, & with gags on - can't be doing with them escaping or squeaking:shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: don't worry - I'd make sure they're well secured! :wave:
thanks for the offer - hope it all goes ahead! :D

:lol::lol: That made me giggle. I've got a vision of tiny mice strapped to Sylvanian Family size chairs. :lol:

I had said ill help with a part of the scotland journey for barnsley - dundee, will deffo be weather permitting tho', i hate driving in the snow!

I dont mind if some mice tag along if im helping x

Id be happy to bring them from where we meet in Scotland back to their new home in Dundee if you like :wave: Only problem is it depends HOW the bun/gerbil run is going to be done. If Tracey is to meet charlie82 at a later date in Durham she will be taking the train so id imagine it would be too difficult to bring mice, gerbil and bun herself :? If we are doing the run another way and they are coming via bolton, hamilton etc from people driving then it would be able to be done if everyone agrees :wave:

fingers crossed! it'll be 2 or 3 male mice, and I can arrange whatever carrier suits the people involved in the run :)

Back