• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow Patrol Bun update P23

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Statement from Brindle:

''I was on snow patrol with a few of the wildies and the next thing I knew I was scooped up and put in a box in somebody’s kitchen! The wildies had warned me not to wear my MP3 player while on patrol, I think that’s what happened, I was distracted by the music and didn’t hear the hoomin creep up behind me. The worst thing is, as I was snatched my ear phones came out and my MP3 payer fell into the snow. It was a Christmas gift. I heard the hoomins talking on the phone trying to get rid of me. I was worried about what was going to happen next. After a car journey I ended up here. I wish I had my MP3 player with me.''

I'm a bit nervous about coming out of the box

SnowPatrolbun3.jpg

I was ready for a hay snack

SnowPatrolbun1.jpg

It's actually quite nice in here

SnowPatrolbun2.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I didn't rescue him/her. BARC had a phone call saying someone had found him/her in their garden, had been around the neighbours but no one knew anything. Mops Mum asked if I would foster the little one until something is sorted out for him/her. The people who found the bun then dropped him/her off at my house.

He/she looks in reasonable condition but I will check him/her over properly tomorrow as I wanted to allow him/her to settle in after the cardboard box experience and the car journey. It does'nt look like he/she has been straying for long.

Rabswood

PS
Brindle: I wasn't straying I was on Snow Patrol!

Well done to all of you, then.:D I don't think he would have survived in this weather (despite the fact that he was on Snow Patrol :roll::roll:).

Awe.............. Isn't kitchen patrol better than snow patrol? At least you are warm and have lots of food.

Awe.............. Isn't kitchen patrol better than snow patrol? At least you are warm and have lots of food.

Brindle:
Well when I was in the kitchen I was in a cardboard box so I didn't like it very much. I am now in the rabbit room after the car journey, I think I could get to like it.

thank you michelle :) got myself in a bit of a panic yesturday thinking he might put him back out in the snow if he couldnt find anyone to take him :(

Well Brindle you look like you've got a lovely home there and you'll probably find you get food served for you and won't have to go out and find it for yourself :D

Brindle: Oh no. I've just had a message from Beige Saffron Walden BunBun Head of Security. He says I am going to have my bum checked today. I'm a snow patrol bunny not a drug smuggler :shock:

Brindle: Oh no. I've just had a message from Beige Saffron Walden BunBun Head of Security. He says I am going to have my bum checked today. I'm a snow patrol bunny not a drug smuggler :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*message from franc....if youve any plums ..hoik em up quick or they wont be yours much longer :shock:...trust me its nothing to do woth drug smuggling ...its plum nicking ! *

Brindle you're gorgeous! :love:

I'm glad you were taken away from Snow Patrol - you might find this alternative rather nice! x

Back