• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Jack-Jane.....

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
and any other Bruno lovers.
IMG_0281.jpg

023.jpg

His 2 favourite pastimes- running and sleeping.

Lets play in the snow!
170.jpg

Am I in trouble.
193.jpg

Last edited:
*steals and runs away*

He is a real stunner. How much is that dog-eee in the win-dowwww! :lol: What a gorgeous boy.

Wow.....:shock:
You're so lucky you live in Scotland.....I would so have moved in by now!

Me too - I love blokes in kilts ....braveheart :love::lol: PS Bluesmum tried to send you a PM but, your inbox is chocker block thanks for the hay contact details much appreciated, will let you know how I get on x

I agree about kilts, but can't stand the bagpipes, thankfully I can usually avoid them.

Bluesmum, you welcome to come and stay, but it does mean either cats or dogs sharing you bed.:lol:

Me too - I love blokes in kilts ....braveheart :love::lol:

I'm a lass in a kilt, does that count? I have better legs :lol:

He's a collie / lab cross, and was the runt if the litter, although you'd never believe it.:lol:

I wondered...my OH's parents have a collie/german shephard-lab cross, (if that makes sense) and he's a bit bigger, but has the same stupidly large fringed tail! He could probably knock me flying with it if he tried. :lol:

This is his full sister Willow, came from the same litter. Bruno has a very happy, lab type nature.
Willow has the more intelligent, intense collie nature, she is very clever but only when it suits her.

IMG_0290.jpg

We call Bruno, Octopup, because he will lie curled up and all you can see is his eyes, but he has the most expressive eyebrows.:lol:

Last edited:
aww they are both beautiful :love: Too bad we don't have the space in the house for another dog.. our Lab X Rottie takes up alot of room! :lol:

Back