• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhian33

Warren Veteran
Anyone else having troble using the "New posts" tab? If I click it it tells me I need to leave 2 seconds between posts and then says to wait thousands of seconds before I try again.

This forum requires that you wait 2 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1472 seconds.
Got this message too - like Rhian33 - but it is counting down!

Does the forum clock at the bottom on the screen show the right time or you eg 'All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 PM.'

Yes it shows the right time - also all other parts of the website seem to be working - just a glitch I think.
:)

It will be a discrepancy in the time it thinks you last searched and what the actual time is. It should work fine once its caught up. I'm not sure where it stores the time. Clearing your cookies might work.

Cleared the cookies which didn't work. Will see if it's caught up once I've got home from work.

Thanks for your help :wave:

Back