• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluebell and her Hay Tube !!

Bluebell's Mum

Warren Scout
Mmmm.... I love it when mummy goes to Pets At Home
BlueBell068.jpg

BlueBell067.jpg

Ah bless her! I always want to get my buns one of the massive ones they can use as a tunnel but they are so expensive!

Awwwh! Mine love those hay tubes - I generally get the bigger ones that they can run through. I'm starting to think there's something in the glue that they're addicted to coz mine go mental for a new one!

:love::love: Bluebell is soooo cute. :love:

Alfie and Bubbles loved the big one I bought a while back but it didn't last long - they'd stripped it bare within a couple of days. :lol: I'd love to know what they stick it on with too - it can't be the hay that they're addicted to.

Ah bless her! I always want to get my buns one of the massive ones they can use as a tunnel but they are so expensive!

i had one for matthew and tabby, and it lasted for ages. they loved it. but they love big snack shack logs even more.:lol:

Back