• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new arrival

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Minnie, she is a gorgeous little girl but quite poorly, she came in last Sunday along with 4 chinchillas and a hamster :shock: Minnie is 10 years old and has never been to a vet, so not neutered or has never been vaccinated :shock: :shock: , she has chronic fur mites (her owner told me she has dandruff :roll: :roll: ), a respitory tract infection, sore hocks and gungy eyes, she is very thin and boney

Minnie004x2.jpg

Minnie022x2.jpg

We have started her treatment and she seems to be feeling better

Poor Minnie. She's beautiful, but (not surprisingly) looks quite sorry for herself in the photo. :( I'm sure with your tlc she will be feeling much brighter soon. :D:D:D

The fact she has lived to 10 is obviously a testament to her tenacity than care. Hoping she has her problems sorted out and can enjoy some life with you. Well done for taking her.

Poor girl, 10 years is a long time to suffer. I hope she'll now get chance to enjoy her remaining years.

No thanks to her previous owners, she's still a gorgeous little girl. It's about time she had the treatment and love that she so obviously deserves.

I'm amazed her teeth and claws seem ok.
Well done for taking her in. What luck to have found you at this stage in her life.

Nose rubs for Minnie. :love:

Thanks everyone, Minnie is doing OK, very slow progress but we are going in the right direction, she is such a little seetheart, so gentle:love::love:

Thanks everyone, Minnie is doing OK, very slow progress but we are going in the right direction, she is such a little seetheart, so gentle:love::love:

That's good news. Keep posting pics so we can follow her progress? She does look in a bit of state bless her :(

She is beautiful - thank you so much for taking her in Theo. Thank you also for the warning .... will get the Ivermectin out for when the little man arrives!

She is beautiful - thank you so much for taking her in Theo. Thank you also for the warning .... will get the Ivermectin out for when the little man arrives!

That's OK, but thank you for telling me about her, she really is gorgeous and I am just praying that we can get her better, and yes Chloe have plenty of Ivermectin at the ready:roll::lol:

Aw, poor thing, thank goodness that she has been rescued, I hope that she makes a fast recovery and has some real enjoyment out of life, please keep us up to date

Back