• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walnut

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Walnut, our beautiful brave, happy little boy, I was asked to take in three very disabled bunnies that had been rescued from horrendous conditions, I said yes straight away as I knew they needed extra special care and their condition would require expert veterinary care, they arrived and we immediately fell in love with them, whilst Walnut didn't have the use of his back legs being as they had been broken and left without medical attention he scooted around on his bum and his disability didn't stop him from enjoying life to the full.

PringleWalnutandMaisie029x2.jpg

We are devastated, he was such a special little boy and we miss him so much, binky free sweetheart and have fun at the bridge, go and find Mack and tell him we love him, he will look after you xx

I'm so sorry Theo :cry: I'm just so glad he got to know love & happiness in his time with you, after the awful start in life that he had :cry:

Binky free little man, sleep well xxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words, we miss him so much and the house is empty without him, he has such a big personality

How very very sad for you. I don't think Walnut will be sad though.....you made his life so much better and gave him the love he needed and truly deserved. What a gorgeous boy.

Binky free Walnut. xxx

I am so sorry Theo, Pat told Andrew about Walnut last night :( He looked really happy in the video, he couldn't have been in better hands xxx

God bless little bunny :love::love:

so sorry Theo...such a sad loss but just think of the wonderful life you gave him even if it was only for a short time.
he'll be binkying free again
sending you big hugs lisa and the buns x

Back