• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

unexpected guest (pic heavy)

deja224

Alpha Buck
Not sure on breed/age or sex yet but a very sweet bunny
587.jpg

572.jpg

574.jpg
570.jpg

577.jpg

not sure what the husband will say!

need a name soon :wave:

Last edited:
He/she is beautiful!!! :love::love: I love the way his eyes are almost a grey-blue, so pretty or handsome.

How about the name Rupert if he is a boy, or Mildred if she is a girl? I dont know why, just the first ones that came in my head!

hubby dont mind :D sent a pic he said boarding or staying he has fallen in love vet said its a she and under a year old :) need to talk about names now

I like the other suggestions of Rupert or Serius - as in Serius Black or Rupert Campbell-Black....(gorgeous character in the Jilly Cooper books! ;))

Whether a he or she...that bun is gorgeous! Give him/her a nose rub for me.
x

hubby dont mind :D sent a pic he said boarding or staying he has fallen in love vet said its a she and under a year old :) need to talk about names now

Yay, thats great news about your hubby.

So names for a she....Mildred as above, or you could shorten it to Millie. Or Sneaker (because she sneaked in to your lives, or you would have had to sneak her in without your hubby noticing).

Or Layla.

Back