• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Bradfordian

New Kit
Hi, just found this site whilist trying to find out how to sex rabbits. I have been long term fostering 2 rex rabbits called Caramel and Cinimmon. Last week a neighbour knocked on my door asking if I had rabbits and said she had one on her driveway. When I went with her to take a look I found 2 bunnies in her garden:shock: asked around and found that these had been around for a week or so and had dug sone serious holes in peoples` gardens. So I decided to catch them. The following day I took them to the RSPCA and they were full to bursting so I agreed to look after them until a place comes up. well the whole family have wll and truly fallen for them:love: I have walked around the local area and put notes through doors but nobody seems to have lost them. The children have named them Nugget and Storm! that is the story to how I obtained my newest babies:lol:
I am married with 2 children (10 & 8) and I work a a horse riding instructor at a local riding school.

Hello, Im from Leeds! :wave:

Welcome to RU - have you any pics cos we love bunny pics!

Some Photos the ones of Nugget and Storm aren`t brilliant as it was taken on their first night.
041.jpg

Nugget and Storm(the black one)
060.jpg

Caramel
018.jpg

Cinnamon

Back