• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My frenchies D & D on YouTube

Awwww, the blue and white bun was pushing the treat ball around so daintily and then didnt even realise the food had fallen out of it, bless. :love: :lol::lol:

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! I love the binkying going on on the sofa! Now, I'm guessing here - is Diezel the bigger one? If so, he's gorgeous! That means it's binky Daisy that has the longest ears I've ever seen. Bless them! :love:

Awwww, the blue and white bun was pushing the treat ball around so daintily and then didnt even realise the food had fallen out of it, bless. :love: :lol::lol:

They tend to get a bit too excited sometimes and forget to look for the treats. :lol: What´s their colour called in English? It´s not blue, but it´s an agouti colour called "chinchilla" in Swedish. The female Daisy is the same colour but with white markings, that´s called "manteltecknad" in Swedish.

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! I love the binkying going on on the sofa! Now, I'm guessing here - is Diezel the bigger one? If so, he's gorgeous! That means it's binky Daisy that has the longest ears I've ever seen. Bless them! :love:

You´re right! Daisy is still a baby (14 weeks) so she´ll grow into her ears when she´s fully grown like her husband Diezel. :)

What´s their colour called in English? It´s not blue, but it´s an agouti coluor called "chinchilla" in Swedish. The female Daisy is the same colour but with white markings, that´s called "manteltecknad" in Swedish.

Aaaah, I couldn't see too clearly on the video. ;) We call it chinchilla in the UK too. :) I'm not sure about when it's mixed with white though - I would just say chinchilla and white but there's probably a proper name for it. :lol::lol: They're both very cute, whatever the colour. :love::love:

Aaaah, I couldn't see too clearly on the video. ;) We call it chinchilla in the UK too. :) I'm not sure about when it's mixed with white though - I would just say chinchilla and white but there's probably a proper name for it. :lol::lol: They're both very cute, whatever the colour. :love::love:

Thank you!

Diezel is changing from Summer- to Wintercoat right now so he looks a bit funny but he´s still mummy´s big love and the same goes for litle Daisy. :)

Gorgeous bun buns! :love::love::love: Guess I shall steal these two as well as Gizmo...

Note to self: Will need to expand my pockets! :lol:

Back