• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Libby's Toe

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I posted this else-where but thought I'd post it here too as no-one has seen it on t'other thread

Just took this piccie,

001-73.jpg

Here's what the injury was like at first, she did it about 10 days ago

001-34.jpg

Still looks bad, but not just as sore. Will she have a boney toe forever now??

The toe is covered with connective tissue which is forming a sort of leather-like covering. So whilst she wont have skin/fur regrowth the toe is 'alive' and protected by the thickened connective tissue :) It is not at all painful for her now.

Thats good....poor soul, must have been sore when she done it, but as always , your bunster is thriving in your care :)

Poor Libby:( It makes me cringe just looking at it. It does look like it probably feels better than it used to. Ouch.

I saw it on the other thread Jane :) I just couldn't think of anything to say other that "ouch!" :lol: Glad it is "healing" in a way though. x

I was thinking about her last night.....was just about to pm you!
Glad she's getting better....must have been so sore.

We are trying to avoid amputation due to Libby's history of abscesses/RTI's etc making her a high GA risk

It looks grim but it isnt painful and does not bother her at all

001-81.jpg

002-83.jpg

Ouchy! Poor girly. Im glad it isnt causing her any pain. I think we need Libby pictures now Jane :D Shes my favourite bun of yours :love: xXx

It looks like she is going to loose her nail but a massive improvement from when she first did it

Back