• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What lop?

gkf9

Warren Scout
Seen a few lop threads lately and it's got me wondering what breed Angel is. She was so ikkle when we got her I thought she was going to be a 'mini' but to be honest I don't really know the difference between mini, dwarf etc. :oops:

She's about 9 months and growing at a rate of knots, she doesn't seem to be growing into her ears though! :lol: I wondered if there is some chinchilla in her, let me know what you think from this selection...

DSC00279-1.jpg

Angellying.jpg

Photo212.jpg

photo3.jpg

Photo202.jpg

Photo207.jpg

what lovely buns! not a clue on breeds though im afraid. By the way how did you make/get that lovely picture signiture of yours at the bottom of your post? Its very pretty.

what lovely buns! not a clue on breeds though im afraid. By the way how did you make/get that lovely picture signiture of yours at the bottom of your post? Its very pretty.

Thanks they are both little treasures!! I'd like to say the signature is all my own work, but it's done through Photobucket, look for the Scrapbook option (on the left I think) and there tons of choices.

Think she might be a mix lop....her face is a little pointey to be a dwarf/mini and she isn't big enough to be a french/german and doesn't have english ears.
Regardless of her breed she is a gorgeous bun....love her coloring and she has a very pretty face :love:

she is extremely pretty.... I agree with others, looks like a cross to me. Have no idea, but she is very beautiful!

mine are fully mini lop - i've met their parents - but tabby has a pointy face whereas matthew, her litter mate, meets breed standard, allegedly. or he did as a baby. and they're both big. my daughter's minis are smaller.

Thanks everyone - yep she is a little cutie and very loving even after her bad start in life. I'll just go with mix lop :)
Her colouring seems to change everyday sometimes the grey has a pink sheen to it, very girly! :love:

Back