• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For P_prod_uk......and any other conti lovers

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Summer09062.jpg

Just checking.....

Summer09047.jpg

Fluffy toes

Summer09078.jpg

Cuddles with Uncle J

Summer09079.jpg

More cuddling.....

Summer09087.jpg

Still loving the fuss

Summer09023.jpg

Just to keep you going......

Last edited:
:shock: never seen such a big bunny (well, i have seen pics but not with a human as a comparison:lol:). gorgeous:love: (how come there is a wire on the floor and its not been chewed - or do i just have a mischievous little man:?)

ooo well spotted! the remote control looks in-tact too!

Well, she's had a couple of buttons off the sky remote, but most of the time she's too busy wanting fuss to be bothered with wires.
She comes downstairs every other night (she our foster and lives in the spare room) for fussing and a proper run around.
We do block off behind the telly with some of that wooden extending trellis (a GODSEND :love: ) but other than that neither her or my Blue seem remotely interested in wires. I think after we stamp the floor a couple of times they seem to get the drift :love:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :love::love::love:

She is beautiful! I can't believe a conti can be so well behaved - I spy an unprotected bookshelf :shock:

Do you a swap for Daisy ;) :lol:

The ones in her bedroom are protected by (yet more) wooden trellising (you can get it in plastic too :love: ).
When she's downstairs she just doesn't seem bothered but she has had a go at some of the books in her room which is why we installed the trellis.
It's great for blocking off areas temporarily too. :D

wow! she's gorgeous! I hope Tinks gets that big! lol

Uncle J isn't bad either ;) :lol:

:oops::oops::oops:
Appologies for his fuzzy tummy :oops:
He is scrummy though :love:
Bea could be a bit of a monster, she would easily clear 5'....we had to balance 2 puppy pens on top of each other :lol:

Back