• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Aunties Bunnymadhouse, mopsmum & kayj ..& anyone else wanting to see bunsters :)

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
FAO Aunties Bunnymadhouse, mopsmum & kayj ..& anyone else wanting to see bunsters :)

Hi Aunties, :wave::wave::wave:
Thanks for looking after us until we got to our new house with our new mummy and daddy. We have been here just over a week now and we are settling in.
Mummy gives us lovely veg and nose rubs, and we are starting to realise that she is a good mummy and we aren't scared of her any more.
Here is some pics of us that mummy took.
P1010118-1.jpg

P1010111-1.jpg

:love: awww glad they are more settled now. they are so cute :) nice to see Herbie is being a good boy and eating his hay.

Awwwww you are just what these two need especially after what inca as been through. I cannot THANK YOU enough for giving her her forever home:D.

They definately look settled:D

I am so pleased to see them so happy. I met them at Kay's and I was so happy to hear they had a forever home :wave:

Back