• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chester Bunny

<3 chester

Warren Scout
Here's a few piccies of my lil man :love:

DSCF2017.jpg

DSCF2020.jpg

DSCF2026.jpg

was bought from hartlepools pets at home?

hes the spitting image of the one that was in there a while back

hes lush :D

naughty buns are the best, he is the spit of bella (only bella is a mini me :lol:) how big will he eventually get or has he stopped growing??? xx

:love: wow, thats gonna be one big bunny. i love giant buns as im sure everyone knows :oops: chester is gorgeous, do you mind me asking what ya house him in?? research for the future :oops: (i can dream) xx

he lives in the kitchen! but has full range of the downstairs when we are about. N he has a dog crate thingy without the door which he likes to chill out in. Especially when the hoover is on! :lol:

:D my o h says he might consider letting me have one one day, once our beloved dogs have passed on (though i pray that isnt for like a millions years!!!) as they could then have a puppy crate and the run of our house full time x

you really should they are great fun :D

We actually got chester from pets at home....We went to get a guinea pig! :roll::lol:

Yeah they were really good actually. They made sure we would be keeping him in the right conditions etc. Gave loads of good advice and were really helpful.

theres one at the pets at home near me which i go and see every time im in there. i was really impressed when i heard a girl in there discourage someone as they werent really clued up on the giants and she advised that untill they had done there research maybe this bun wasnt for them. made me have bit more faith in them :) my oh has to pull me away every time x

Back