• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Bun pics :) x

shell1805

Mama Doe
Hey everyone, Since joinin ive really enjoyed lookin at everyone's pics and I must admit im slightly obsessed with giant buns. (Other half is slightly worried, he thinks bella is massive at it is and she is only an english lol!) As it will be way off in the future if I was ever to have one(bella and jasper take up all my time along with the dogs. Wouldn't change any of them for the world thoug :)), I was wondering if you guys would post some pic's of yours :) x

Lola...
100_1441.jpg

Ronnie...
100_1395.jpg

and together :love:
100_1277.jpg

:) oh they are gorgeous! How old are they? I know this is going to sound really silly, but how big do giants grow? (Goes to show I need to do ALOT Of research for the future :$) x

Not a great pic but this is my "lil" chester....

He likes to sit on the window sill and pose for people walking past :lol:

People always stop and comment. One lady asked my other half how did we make him so big?! :roll: So he said he came that way :lol:

Still a baby only 6 months old

chester.png

;) bella is gorgeous, love the name! Lol. Its my dream to own a giant bun one day, do they make good house buns? Or are they best kept outside? Bella and even newbie jasper are such attention seekers, I couldn't imagine not havin them in the house and gettin into mischief x

I love giants! Would love to have one as a free range house bun when I eventually have enough cash to buy a house instead of rent!

I love that last pic of Bella!! :love:

And I'm definitely gonna keep checking till I see pictures of..

Captain Carrot! He's our hero! Gonna eat the veggies down to zero! :lol:

loula your bella is the spit of my sadie!!!she loves to stand up and give hugs too.

sadie
resize_image_-1634089098.jpg

(this one shows her colour a bit better)
sadieandnick.jpg

and samson
resize_image_-1633382998.jpg

Last edited:
Here's our giant bunnies - Emily (agouti) & Archie (black) - both contis :love:

Archie is like having a norty child in the house! :lol: Have to say giant buns are wonderful! :love:

DSCF3773.jpg

Here's our giant bunnies - Emily (agouti) & Archie (black) - both contis :love:

Archie is like having a norty child in the house! :lol: Have to say giant buns are wonderful! :love:

DSCF3773.jpg

i've been trying to find a decent pic of a fully grown conti, as sadie is only nine months and has quite a bit more growing left to do, she will be such a chunky girl when she reaches full growth, i'm sure samson wont dare argue then over who is boss (being a cross samson stopped at 5.6k)

i agree giant buns are fabulous, especially if kept indoors, they have so much character in them, i wouldn't be without!

i've been trying to find a decent pic of a fully grown conti, as sadie is only nine months and has quite a bit more growing left to do, she will be such a chunky girl when she reaches full growth, i'm sure samson wont dare argue then over who is boss (being a cross samson stopped at 5.6k)

i agree giant buns are fabulous, especially if kept indoors, they have so much character in them, i wouldn't be without!

When I get chance I'll post some more pics of these 2 later to show how big they can get. Emily is 2 years old & we think Archie is about 1 year old (he was a stray :() Emily weighs 8.3kg & Archie is 6.1kg - both big bunsters, who I'm sure think they are really dogs! :shock::lol:

I adore giants, especially Contis. I'm staying at Sam's this weekend and she has Bea in foster and she is absolutely stunning :love:
Hopefully if all is good and well then at the start of next year I will have the most beautiful Agouti Conti :D:D:D:D:D

When I get chance I'll post some more pics of these 2 later to show how big they can get. Emily is 2 years old & we think Archie is about 1 year old (he was a stray :() Emily weighs 8.3kg & Archie is 6.1kg - both big bunsters, who I'm sure think they are really dogs! :shock::lol:

please do!!!

oh yes our giants both believe they are dogs/cats, even the vet laughs an dsays they are more like them when we take them in.

in fact the whole reasonw e got samson a girlfriend is because when at our friends whilst we were on honeymoon samson befriended the cat to the point that he mimicked her even in the way he way lying!!!

Back