• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunnies Broke out.....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Of the shed last night! Only into their run so nobody panic :lol: they managed to unhook the catflap :roll::roll:

and this morning there is poop EVERYWHERE in the run, inside is horrendous too they have tipped the litter tray, destroyed some of my foam tiles, tipped hay baskets over..the lot.

I walked in and went "GUYS! I am NOT impressed with you, come on, for gods sake" and there was a window cleaner next door and i heard him laughing, and he went "do you always talk to your animals like they are children?"

and im like YEH I DO!

:roll::roll::lol:

naughty monsters

They are protesting about you leaving :roll: :lol:

they are little :censored:. :lol: Hetty just came over to say goodbye and we let them run round the empty bunny garden and Pebbles did a weird binky. It wasnt like a happy gleeful run she literally FLEW lol!

She just hurled herself accross the grass, me and hetty were like this :shock: :shock:. :lol:

They are now in a zooplus on the grass because they have made everything so disgraceful!!

Cheeky critters!!

Rimmi does this sometimes when we go off to bed too.... perhaps its an attention seeking thing? :p

Hehe, Pipkin is such a clean bunny and I never had problems like this but since I have had Ruby I've gone out to the bunnies almost every morning to a scene like this -_-
She seems to have some hatred of the litter tray and just tips it everywhere.

I think my neighbours probably think I'm mad, too. I talk to the birds as well.

Oh dear, naughty buns:lol:

My neighbours definately think I'm mad. I go out chatting away to the buns in quite a silly voice and then notice they are out in their garden too.:oops: We only have a 5ft fence in part of the garden so its really easy to see in too.:lol:

Luckily I dont care!:lol:

Back