• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new giant

kelly1

Warren Scout
here is my new giant pepper,my lop died on friday whilst having his dental,after we picked him up my other half drove to pets at home to have a look.we saw the giant in there,he had only been in there since tuesday and is 3 months old,i was quite upset over my bun dying and just couldnt resist him

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture009.jpg

we paid.i didnt want to get another one as i was so upset i didnt want to go thought it again,but the woman got him out for me to hold and i just melted.well i say me,it was all my other half wanting another one.

I paid the £129 for my chester (Pepper reminds me of him when he was that young :D) It is very expensive. But was well worth the price for the love and joy he brings into my house and for the love and joy we are able to give him. I'm just thankful that i was able to offer him a home rather than someone come along who wouldn't have been able to give him such a good home. :)

i also bought my two both from a breeder £100 for both, but i rescued my other giant from freecycle

must get some more pics on soon :love:

Back