• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone got an indoor cage to sell?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave: a neighbour of mine couldnt stand he thought of their new bunny being in thehutch in this weather...so she brought her in but had to put her back int he hutch. she was uspet cos of the rain ..the ownd had blownt he plastic sheets away etc..we had great fun getitng her in from the hutch and her stuff...i was like a drowned rat!
this..i said...is why mine are house buns:lol:

i have lent them my folding octagonal playpen from zoo plus....for now. but theyre deserately seeking an indoor cage now after spending out for a hutch and run. theyve gor free ads..freecycle etc but no luck.

im asking on their behalf...if anyone has an old indoor cage not wanted...and are aksing a fair price..please could you pm me so i can put you in touch with her.

i have donated all mine over the last few years and i will keep mine on standby for new buns..looking after mums bun if she needs to go away or is ill etc...and in case i get a sick bun who needs to be cage rested. i was lucky my cage was £25 a few years back..the nearest ive seen to it is at least £50:shock:

I dont have an indoor cage for sale but i just wanted to say that I have spent so much money on out door living stuff for my 2 buns..and then it started to rain and I just couldnt leave them outside..no one to talk to while I'm washing up etc...so they are now indoors in the kitchen with a cage in another room for night time. the only snag is putting them to bed at night as they always seem to try and escape at the wrong moment..one day they'll grow out of the cage and maybe they can just sleep in the kitchen..hope you find your cage soon...:wave::wave::wave:

the run i have just got would make a brillant run can get you one for £37.00 ill try to get a photo of mine soon its a bit to small for a perment run but grate for temp houseing ect

What about the largest size of dog crate? you can normally get those fairly cheaply and are really good if you use litter trays in them

Back