• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some piccies of my poorly Lionel today

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
PICT0568.jpg

Come on mum wheres my dinner?

PICT0575.jpg

PICT0576.jpg

Nom nom nom nom

He doesn't really look ill here does he? He is still eating like a big and i *think* his breathing is slower today (might be imagining it though :? )

Awwwwww bless him Katie. He does not look as though he is 'feeling' as poorly as he actually is. Really that's what we have to keep reminding ourselves in cases such as Lionel's (and my Sarah RIP) That as long as they are 'feeling' OK then as far as they are concerned they are OK :)

He is such a special little Bunny :love: :love:

Awwwwww bless him Katie. He does not look as though he is 'feeling' as poorly as he actually is. Really that's what we have to keep reminding ourselves in cases such as Lionel's (and my Sarah RIP) That as long as they are 'feeling' OK then as far as they are concerned they are OK :)

He is such a special little Bunny :love: :love:

Thanks Jane, i have a feeling some people may think i am wrong, but i can't even consider pts when he is like this, plus C wouldn't do it anyway!

He's stunning! :love: And I have either never seen a lionhead so small or either not seen a lionhead so large... :shock::lol: Either way they make a gorgeous pair!

He's stunning! :love: And I have either never seen a lionhead so small or either not seen a lionhead so large... :shock::lol: Either way they make a gorgeous pair!

:lol: Its a bit of both actually! She is 2.1kg (quite big for a lionhead) and he is 670g (lionhead nethie cross) they are little and large :lol:

Back