• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For auntie angie

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
We heardses that you had pig flu so we lets mum take some pictureses of uses :D

Me (winston) and my wifey jamima, she has realisesed that she is a bunny wabbit
24080912.jpg

24080920.jpg

24080910.jpg

24080913.jpg

And thises is the other grumpy buns Tara and Sooty, i don't thinkes they wanted there photoes taking
24080911.jpg

24080914.jpg

24080915.jpg

24080916.jpg

Mum sayses in this one that you can see Tara's bump, she isn't very well mum sayses
2408096.jpg

2408095.jpg

2408098.jpg

We hopes you like Auntie Angie and get well soon xxx

have just had another look at these piccies and poor little Tara...:(... how is she doing phil? is she ok on herself?

She's actually really well considering, it's not giving her any trouble, she is eating and running about, jumping on her shelf to get away from Sooty, cause he won't go up there, she's just her normal self, if i didn't know she had cancer i wouldn't think there was anything wrong with her.

well thats good then ... poor little mite ... how long does the vet think she has ? ...isnt that just such an awful question :(

They really don't know, it could be a month it could be 6 months, they think a longer rather than shorter time as it isn't affecting her everyday life yet.

Back