• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck Needed CORNWALL TR26 2QP

I am going that way soon but it is a trip organised between 8 of us as we won some tickets and as of yet a date hasnt been set, but provisionally we have said beginning of sept, let me know if you still need someone or if thats too late.

I'm down there next week so I'd you can't get anyone else and a taxi from caravan site there isn't too expensive (I'm not taking my car down) then I could do it. Xxx

lots of people of people own bunnies down this way but very few of them are looked after properly!
Please someone come and visit me :wave: ill give you tea and cake!!

not so surprising when Plymouth market seems to sell so many of them and for £18 too, would love to come for tea :shock:

lots of people of people own bunnies down this way but very few of them are looked after properly!

Is this for you? I am going down to Cornwall with my parents so they are taking their car. If they are planning to go to St Ives for the day then I will ask them nicely to drop me off and I can do it for you.

:lol: If you can think of a way for me to get from Redruth allllllllllll the way over there, I'll do it :lol:

And yes...there are tonnes of bunny owners down here...The lady 2 doors down from me has a 6X4 shed with a big run just for one bunny, she's spoiled rotten, and then, a lady across the road from me has 2 runs with hutches attached for her 2 buns.
The lady I had Storm from had about 10 buns, and the couple I've had my babies from has about 50 at any given time, she has stacks of hutches in her garage, with her front garden covered with runs :lol:
And that's just to name the ones I know :roll:

I'm so glad that Bobbi may have found a new home! :p
Just let me know if you need any help in transport - I can certainly get to the other side of London in the Heathrow/M3/A3 area if that helps at all. ;)

I'm not to sure what's happening to be honest :)
But im guessing kris is busy with other important things, so im happily waiting :)

It's a shame, I was in Carbis bay last week... If I'd had the sense I would have arranged to help you out! :roll:
If only I could drive, these things would be so much easier :roll:

Right, I'm going to text Snowberry to see if she can do this.
Kris has asked me to sort this homecheck out.
Anyone live in Cornwall willing to do a homecheck for a boy deserving of his home?
He's been in rescue so long :(

Hi Shannon - is it you that was trying to help Liz with her neighbour's rabbit? :)

I'm in Leeds but the mention of tea and cake has set my pulse racing. I'll be heading from Shropshire to Newquay on Sept 24th as part of a mini trip to the south west so if all fails with everyone else I could nip down??

Roz

hi roz yes it was, :wave:
me and liz are still in contact and the rabbit is supposed to be returning in the next few weeks so i've not given up on it yet!!
My bun bun is desperate for a friend!!

:wave:

does anyone know whats going on with this? i've PM Kris but had no reply, but i remember a post saying she was having dfficulty with PM's going missing? My bun bun is super lonely!

Right, I'm going to text Snowberry to see if she can do this.
Kris has asked me to sort this homecheck out.
Anyone live in Cornwall willing to do a homecheck for a boy deserving of his home?
He's been in rescue so long :(

Your no good texting me now hun! I was down there 2 weeks ago when it was still my summer holiday. Never heard from anyone so assumed it was sorted!

Back