• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Mission...................

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Is she this way????

DSC06181Small.jpg

She's not there :?

This isnt her!!
DSC06204Small.jpg

Maybe if i chew the wall then look innocent she will come out :roll::lol:
DSC06213Small.jpg

Who's this in my house??? I found her :D
DSC06098Small.jpg

DSC06002Small.jpg

DSC05991Small.jpg

DSC05973Small.jpg

DSC06192Small.jpg

DSC06217Small.jpg

DSC06218Small.jpg

Mallow is in full moult mode :shock:
DSC06239Small.jpg

Hope you like my new friend auntie Kay :D:wave: Mummy said not to tell you we were trying this incase it didnt work out but me and mallow get on great now and love snuggling and binkying in the living room when we are out for explore time. Hope you arent cross we kept a secret auntie kay xx

Poor mallow was still being left out a lot and getting bullied a bit from sasha so we had to take her out of the trio. We wanted to give rupert a last try to see if another bun could be kind to him and its worked out for the best now.

I am not cross and it is a lovely surprise. You look so happy Rupert how could we be mad:love::love:

Tell your mummy she is a star and we are so pleased she wanted to have you as we knew that this was the best home for you:D:D

:love::love: they look lovely together. at last he has a friend like he deserves and hes out of the way of that naughty madam sasha :roll:
so pleased for you :D

The cage was donated to me about 3 to 4 yrs ago with two bunnies and I never used it, the woman had it shipped over from America. It is a really good cage and as quite alot of room in it:D.

Back