• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new set up, lots of pics! :)/UD 10/08/09 disaster with fighting

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
Got a new 6x4 shed for the buns and thought you might like to see, i looovee it! :love:

Shed and run joined by catflap
101.jpg

Inside of the shed
100.jpg

Hay rack modelled by Daisy
110.jpg

Cat flap modelled by Daisy
116.jpg

Litter tray modelled by Billy
083.jpg

Chewy stuff
108.jpg

More chewy stuff
107.jpg

Cosy Corner
105.jpg

Run space
112.jpg

Day time free range space :)
111.jpg

Satisfied bunnies :)
124.jpg

084.jpg

And a couple of cute ones:love:
113.jpg

114.jpg

082.jpg

What do you think!?

After living as a bonded four for 2 years, Daisy has suddenly decided she no longer wants to be bottom in the pecking order and has started to try and dominate Tinks, this has led to a fight, followed by another fight and a little nip on Daisy's ear :( am off to the vet in a minute. I was so pleased with their new shed and now its all gone wrong. I can't understand why this would happen, i havent majorly increased their space and they have been happy for 2 years! Has anyone got any words of wisdom? I seperated the girls over night (3 in the shed Daisy inside) and tryed Daisy and Tink on neutral ground this morning and Daisy is still trying to dominate tink (who has always been top bun) and they are proper fighting

Last edited:
:) I just logged on to look at housing in sheds and yours is the first I saw and it's great!

I was wondering if 6x4 would be big enough for the rabbits and it looks like it will be....

Is it easy to train them to poo in the same place when you move them, at the moment the 2 in the hutch just use the entire bottom floor :roll:

I've got about 4 weeks until Bunny no.3 can return to her sisters and need to have it sorted by then! eeek!

Loved the idea to put the wire where they can chew, will be borrowing that idea.

Can they use the flap? Or do you open and close it for them?

Sorry for all the questions :oops:

Well mine were already litter trained before they moved into the shed, they will proabably pick a corner though, and thats where you want to put your litter tray!
They learnt to use the cat flap in a couple of days (tempted them through with food at first!)

Back