• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the troops..

These are the little critters I share my home with (And the majority of my wages!) :love:
2ibnk0w.jpg

Mr Chunky Bum - He had this name from about 5 days old when he was just a teeny bit furry :oops:
ek4zh0.jpg

Frank, my oldest bun...He's about 2 and a half, but he's very ill. He has recently recovered from Bronchitis (Or so the vet said) and now he's under constant watch as he knocked his top front teeth out (not sure how) and now can't eat very well)
29f4le1.jpg

Snowy, Frank's daughter, bred through my OH's uncle before I took charge of the buns. We did have her sister, Choccy, but my OH's sister wanted her :roll:
ejhj5k.jpg

The beautiful Storm, I bunnysat her for a couple of months and grew very attached, I miss her like crazy :cry:
d8piu.jpg

Luna (Luna-tic, or Ticky Boo) my gorgeous little girly, orphaned at about 3 weeks, she's now healthy, happy, 4 months old and very much bonded to my neutered male Chunky
j0wt49.jpg

Misty, a Lionlop, who is only just over 6 weeks, and is very fragile
nt4dv.jpg

Bolt, bonded with Misty, also 6 weeks old, a Lionhead. A very sweet little bun

And last but not least, my lovely housebun, Rory, about 14 weeks old and totally in love with me :oops: I have a lot of room in my heart for this little man, I saw him, fell in love and knew I had to take him home.
I was told he is a Lionhead, but I'm not sure, if anyone has any ideas as to anything he may be crossed with, let me know! I thought English Spot, but he has no butterfly on his nose, and he isn't quite lean enough, so I'm thinking Lionhead X Nethie..
2jbl91y.jpg

Your 'troops' are gorgeous little buns! :love::love:
Love the photos :love:

:) Thank you... They're all lovely little buns and we're in the process of saving up for new hutches for each pair (we're building the first this weekend :D ), I'm excited about seeing their little faces as they race around to explore their new toys :oops:

Back