• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Recommendations

Amy104

Warren Veteran
My fiance built me a lovely run but unfortunately we are moving and it is far to big to take with us. He could build me another one at the new place but he works such long hours I was wondering if anyone could recommend me one. I am thinking 6x4x2.

I would like bigger but as we are in rented accomodation and chances are we will move again at some point I can't go to big as I don't want to have to keep getting rid of them.

I looked at folding ones on ebay but they don't deliver anywhere but your paypal address and i work full time. The rest all only seem to be 18in high. Any ideas please?

We had a similar problem with all the runs we looked at being to low, so we ended up getting a high puppy crate, it folds away and has lots of head room and loads of room to run around, and two very happy buns. Hope this helps :D

Thanks, I have a metal one for the grass but they have to be supervised. I'm looking for something pretty sturdy so they can be left unattended. I was thinking wooden. I think OH will just have to build me another one once we've moved.

Happy hutch do foldaway runs, I have the 6 by 4 size one, and its 30'' high. They do them in bigger sizes also.

My fiance built me a lovely run but unfortunately we are moving and it is far to big to take with us. He could build me another one at the new place but he works such long hours I was wondering if anyone could recommend me one. I am thinking 6x4x2.

I would like bigger but as we are in rented accomodation and chances are we will move again at some point I can't go to big as I don't want to have to keep getting rid of them.

I looked at folding ones on ebay but they don't deliver anywhere but your paypal address and i work full time. The rest all only seem to be 18in high. Any ideas please?

If it's made in panels, can't he just unscrew it and redo it at the other end? I've just made a 6 foot by 6 foot indoor run for my buns and it would unscrew into four panels in minutes. When the panels are unscrewed and together, they are only about 8 inches wide...if that. They'd take very little room in an removal van.

Nope we didn't make it in panels and I'm pretty sure if we took it appart it wouldn't quite be the same after. Might get him to make the new one in panels though it's a great idea Thank you.

Back