• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florrie acting strange ish

GrunBunMum

Warren Scout
A little advise please peeps

Have 2 adopted buns, male n female, adopted last Oct, both been done.

We were on holiday a week ago and since being back my female is acting a bit strange. Thought it was the weather but not sure now.

She just doesnt seem to be herself, really quiet and laying down stretched out as much as she possibly can in her house, usually when they have free roam she is out n about and lays anywhere but in her pen.

Other thing ive have noticed is her nose seems to be wet, are they usually wet ??? she isnt sneezing and is still eating drinking as normal if not more than usual. Also her breathing sometimes seems a bit heavy and fast.

Now today since being home i have noticed her collecting hay in her mouth and sitting there then just dropping it elsewhere ????

Just another thought, Boris my male rab seems to be sitting by her lots too like he is looking after her for some reason.

Is this just the weather making her a but strange or should it be something to be concerned about ????

Thanx

My boyf thinks im paranoid, when I came home from work she was concerning me, now she is running round like a looney but give her half hour she will be back being all quiet n strange again.

Any ideas on why she has suddenly started gathering hay in her mouth and moving it to a different park of her house, is this normal, again my boyf is winding me up saying she is making a nest ???

I just dont understand the silly things !!!

It does sound like she is making a nest. If she is neutered it could be a phantom pregnency but if you are concerned about her I would take her the vet.

Back