• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The binky king!!!!! Caught on camera, exculsive pics!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Yes Dreamer has been defending his Binky crown..... beat this :lol:

Did someone say Binky????? .............................
IMG_1686.jpg

Oh alright then if i must.....
IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

Now to annoy joey and do laps of the run as fast as i possibly can!!!
IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

Now for the finale.......

IMG_1685.jpg

Yeh kiss my **** :lol:
IMG_1641.jpg

Ps...did you see Sqizz had put a fabulous Binky on a thread..New High Jump record!! Thats ace too!!!!!

That's just :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D !!
& Dreamer is gorgeous. How old is he?

Thankyou, he's an ex-honeybunny, cottonmather was his fosterer/rescuer! He's about a year old now, so only a youngster. He was very timid when i got him, he used to shake all the time and grunt at me when i first got him. He's really come out of his shell now and is such a character, he adores nose rubs and being tickled behind his ears, he likes climbing on you when you sit in the run :) :love:

:love:The photos and your bunnies are :love::love:

The run is fantastic, I bet it weighs a ton!

Thankyou, it does but it folds down flat, i didnt have the lid down because i was sat in it, its 8ftx6ft when im home they do normally have free range of the garden but im still bonding my four and they arent ready for that so they get supervised time in the run to stretch their legs because they are all in my 6ft hutch at the moment, joey is still showing territorial behaviour in the run :? so im going to have to take my time with this.

Back