• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toffee Has Gained Condition

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Toffee is quite an oldy bun. There is confusion about his age because of a muck up at the vets, but he is circa 6-7.
He lost a bit of weight on A&P but now his food has been changed to A&P Breeder Growers.
Originally I planned to half and half it with the original A&P but the farmshop mucked up the order :roll:
He is scoffing it down like a pig and I swear he is more full of beans!
He has gained weight too.
Here is just a quick picture of him :)
SNC01315.jpg

Awww how gorgeous is he! i have met this bun and he is lush!

Hetty ive got some samples of excel mature bunny food, its alot higher in partiuclar bits (cant remember what im so rubbish LOL) so help maintain condition of an older bunny, i got givent hem as samples! youre more than welcome to have some to try if you need to!

xx

Awww how gorgeous is he! i have met this bun and he is lush!

Hetty ive got some samples of excel mature bunny food, its alot higher in partiuclar bits (cant remember what im so rubbish LOL) so help maintain condition of an older bunny, i got givent hem as samples! youre more than welcome to have some to try if you need to!

xx

That would be great :)
He is a little bit of a fuzz ball at the moment :lol:
He was free ranging today and his fluff was blowing about everywhere, I need to trim his face a bit :)

That would be great :)
He is a little bit of a fuzz ball at the moment :lol:
He was free ranging today and his fluff was blowing about everywhere, I need to trim his face a bit :)

:lol:

sally at Pampered Piggies gave them to me, she gave me samples of excel and ss, but the excel is mature bunny :) Ill bring some over when i do piccies of your bunsters and co. they only small but i got alot of ill give you a few packets! One of my boarders bun is on them and she said it helps stop his weight falling off so ive heard good things!

I think i am sounding slighter stalker -esque, "when can i do piccies" "borrow a hutch" "lets go give blood together" "have some bun food"

*runs off and hides*

Back