• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girls!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Here are some pics of my beautiful girls.

This is my daughter Ella in the run with Mopsy having a chat.
May2009019-1.jpg

Here's my new girl Lila thanking Daddy for all the nice grass he cut with the shears rather than the mower so the buns could eat it.
May2009018-1.jpg

:love::love::love: Them all!

Lovely buns and it's always really great to see young children treating animals with care,respect and love :D

Lovely buns and it's always really great to see young children treating animals with care,respect and love :D

Thank you. Ella adores the bunnies. In fact she spent all morning taking pics of them with her camera and putting the pics into a notebook :love:
Obviously they are my pets and not hers, she's far to young to be responsible but she is extremely gentle and loves to help out.

Thank you. Ella adores the bunnies. In fact she spent all morning taking pics of them with her camera and putting the pics into a notebook :love:
Obviously they are my pets and not hers, she's far to young to be responsible but she is extremely gentle and loves to help out.

Aww that's soo sweet :) Reminds me of me when I was a kid with my much loved hamsters :love:

Ahh thats lovely.

My son likes to hang out with the bunnies too - they share a passion for cardboard boxes:lol: Our Guinea Pigs have him trained to pick dandilion leaves and the rabbits have him getting them lemon balm from the herb garden!

Back