• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

and another one

mopsmum

Mama Doe
:cry: yet another stray piggie found in the woods. thats a total of 6 piggies now been found there that we know of. she looks very simular to the male (rossi) found there the other week and this one is a female. fingers crossed she isn't pregnant :?

new001-1.jpg

:censored: someone must be dumping ! everywhere is full with dumped animals . I was at a night for the cats protection to raise funds and a friend of mines asked me to see if i wanted to help them foster coz they are bursting at the seams with cats being dumped :evil:

What a shame. So cute though. Perhaps a local person is doing a mass dump of their animals in the woods thinking they can fend for themselves in the wild. :roll:

no name yet, weve had so many stray buns and pigs in lately that my mind is a blank:roll::?

lovely and 'soft and snuggly' little piggy. you haven't got a name as your mind is 'blank'. what about blanket pig? if the name was good enough for michael jackson's offspring....:D

Back