• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help me with bored rabbit

cat_c

New Kit
I have two house/outside rabbits. One male and one female. They live free in my kitchen/utility room all the time. They have a cat flap to enable them to get outside when they want. My female goes out first thing in the morning then pops in and out all day, finally coming in when it gets dark. However, my male just seems to stay on his bed most of the day occassionaly coming into the sitting room. They have loads of chew things, phone directories, wood, mineral and salt blocks etc. He just seems to be bored. I put him outside every now and then but he just pops back in. I would like to think that I give them the best possible life but I feel like I am failing him. How can I enrich his life? P.S every now and then when he does go out he runs around like mad and binkies all over the place. Please help me to help him. Thanks.

Back