• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed Setup

bolton babe

Warren Scout
Hello :wave:

I went into pets at home today and they are seeling tiles to keep your bunny/chinchilla cool on a hot day..well in Tink's shed theres been a stack of tiles since she moved in, what a good ides to put them on the floor i thought so she can keep cool in the summer.

Now I've moved the tiles theres a large corner of the shed wall exposed, I've got some chicken wire left over from when i built her run ( I used chicken wire because she's never left in the run unnatended so I see any predators or if she was chewing through it) I was wondering if it would be a good idea to pin it to the walls of the shed so i can hang toys from it? Or would she chew it up and hurt herself on the sharp edges??

I have attached squares of wire to the inside of my sheds to hang stuff from, although it isn't chicken wire. None of my buns chew it so I would try a piece and see. If she does chew it take it out.

Rabswood

I'd be wary of chickenwire as it is quite horrible and easily chewed through so she may scratch herself on it if it ends up jutting out.

Back