• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

BIGGG SPIERS IN HUTCH!!! U/D- Ive done my best and it started raining :|

EDIT- THE SPIDERS ARE IN THE HUTCH!!!! SORRY I DDENT PUT THIS ON

My Antie is 17 she lives with my nana and they've had the buns for 5 years now, furby and ester:) we alll love them 2 to bits! they're lion heads
i just been in the garage to see them and let them out, and they'res spider webs everywhere!!!! im petrified so i tried to downd them with water, it made the king or whatever and there was 10000 of them! with white big backs! one Big one! im sooo scared and dont know what to do! i put loads of straw in and wood shavings and everything and everything i can to help them, i love them with all my hart! about a mounth ago my nana offerd me them, and we dont know but here they are.. furby & ester..
xx
phonepics069.jpg

im scared of spiders and dont know what to do:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Get a duster or something and let them outside.
This is so confusing Ash, I didn't know whether you were talking about rehoming them!

What's so bad about them?
Not like they have swine flu :lol:
I can sympathise with you though, ther are rats up at the stables and I'm petrified of opening the feed shed!
Just be brave, they won't hurt you, just think about the buns.

What's so bad about them?
Not like they have swine flu :lol:
I can sympathise with you though, ther are rats up at the stables and I'm petrified of opening the feed shed!
Just be brave, they won't hurt you, just think about the buns.

i tried though, they're all hid bhind the back of the othere peace of wood, im wayy scared and ino the buns.. spiders:cry:

i tried though, they're all hid bhind the back of the othere peace of wood, im wayy scared and ino the buns.. spiders:cry:

Pull yourself together woman! *slaps*
*sits down and gives army talk*
What are you gonna do?
*Ash replies - "Get the spiders out the hutch"
When you gonna do it?
*Ash replies* "NOW!!"

does the hoover cord reach... you could suck them up... or do you have a broom?sweep them out?

the hoovers one of them ones that is the hoover and the sooking part isent aatached,
its on the top leval where the spiders live i think well thats where they're coming from.
what are spiders with white backs? x

if there's a nest they will keep going back... you'll need to remove them all and then once you've worked out where they're coming from you need to block that place up so they don't come back!

Back